India has not too long ago launched a UPI-based money withdrawal system. This progress was made after the Reserve Financial institution of India introduced the identical in its newest financial coverage assembly. This initiative was taken to eradicate the issue of carrying a bodily debit card for the general public. Apart from UPI, there are numerous completely different strategies you should use to withdraw money from ATMs with out a debit card.
Right here’s the Completely different Strategies to Withdraw Money From ATM With out Debit Card:
Utilizing UPI for ATM withdrawals is sort of a trendy twist on the previous debit card routine. To present it a attempt, all you want is a smartphone with a UPI app and a registered UPI ID. Right here’s how one can easily get money from a UPI ATM: choose ‘UPI Money Withdrawal’ on the ATM display screen, specify how a lot money you need, scan the ATM’s QR code along with your UPI app, and wrap it up by getting into your UPI PIN.
When you faucet ‘UPI Money Withdrawal,’ the ATM conjures up a particular QR code. When your UPI app reads it, it not solely confirms your id but in addition triggers the ATM to dispense your requested money. The perks of UPI-ATM? No want for a bodily card, top-notch safety, and an easier approach to deal with your cash issues.
By way of Cellular Banking App
You possibly can simply get money from an ATM with out your debit card by utilizing your cellular banking app. Right here’s how:
- Make sure that your checking account is linked to the app.
- Generate a one-time code within the app and specify the quantity you wish to withdraw.
- Go to a appropriate ATM and enter the code.
- This straightforward course of not solely affords comfort but in addition retains your transactions safe by way of app authentication.
One other approach to withdraw money with out a card from an Aadhar-enabled ATM is by utilizing your biometrics. First, be sure that your Aadhar quantity is linked to your checking account. Then, discover an ATM that helps the Aadhaar Enabled Fee System (AEPS).
On the ATM, both enter your Aadhar quantity or present your checking account particulars. Subsequent, select your transaction kind and use your fingerprint or iris scan for biometric authentication. As soon as your id is verified, specify the quantity you wish to withdraw, and the ATM will provide you with the money. The ATM checks your id towards Aadhar data and deducts the withdrawal quantity out of your linked checking account.
Acquired Revenue Tax Discover for Mismatch in ITR? Right here’s How one can Deal With it
By way of SMS
To make use of this methodology, observe these steps:
- Guarantee your cellular quantity is linked to your checking account for verification.
- Arrange a safe PIN for SMS money withdrawal utilizing your financial institution’s cellular app or by visiting a department.
- Compose a textual content message with the withdrawal particulars (quantity and recipient’s cellular quantity) and ship it to your financial institution’s designated SMS money withdrawal quantity.
- You’ll obtain an SMS with a singular one-time code.
- Go to the closest financial institution ATM and enter the code alongside along with your cellular quantity to finish the money withdrawal.